Item Purchase Code not Validated

Hi,

I designed a site using X last year and just reviewing the site now it is stating that my license is not validated. I have gone through the process and entered the code but it will not update and says

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

However when I click through the Themeco account the license does not appear and only 2 other licences I have for 2 other sites.

can you please help?
Thanks
Mel

Hey Mel,

I see that you have 2 X licenses. It sounds like you had another account with us and your license was registered there. If that is the case, please login to your other account and revoke the the sites there. If you forgot your account’s access, please give us the following details in a Secure Note and I’ll forward this to our accounts manager.

• Themeforest purchase code
  • The email you used to register

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me so swiftly.

I purchased all 3 licensees on the same account Melissa437 and I uploaded the theme to my site last year I just noticed it is now stating it is not validated… I’m really confused as to how to actually fix this?
Many thanks
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Please share the license number you are trying to validate along with your website login details in a Secure Note reply so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

Hoping you’ve received the secure note I attached on previous email ?
Many thanks
Melissa

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
As I can see your license has been registered to a different account of yours.

I have added the mail ID of the a/c in the secure note, please log in to that account and change the URL and it will work.

Thanks

Sorry I don’t quite understand what you mean - what do I log into and what do i change?

I’ve logged into apex with that username and gone through and updated the URL but when I go back into wordpress it still will not accept the purchase code…

All perfect and sorted - thank you so much for all your help ::slight_smile: have a great day

You are most welcome!

I’m back again with a strange issue and this wording has appeared on my header homepage :

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /www2/278/www.dolcelussocakes.com/web/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284

is this a bug? I have no idea how to remove it?

Thanks so much in advance for your assistance.
Melissa

Hello @melissamatthews,

I request you to please create a new ticket as the problem yo are referring is not related with the main subject of this thread. It creates a lot of confusion and slows down the response time.

However, looking at the error message it’s not related with X Theme or Cornerstone. It’s looks like a error message related with PHP version 7.2. I checked the version of PHP that’s there on your website and you are using PHP version v7.2.5. I would suggest you to downgrade to PHP version 5.6 and see how it goes. Please see screenshot in secure note.

In case you have further queries, please create a new ticket and someone from support team will help you out.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.