It won't take my API

Hello. I went through the process in Wordpress to add my API but it will not take. Cans someone please help?

Hello @Chriswilliamsj,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

With AIP, did you mean the Pro Theme purchase code? Please take a look at following article for potential solutions:

Thanks.

no I do not mean the purchase code. I am tryin to validate my purchase in Wordpress and I have to use the API key. When I enter my API key I get an error. So I cannot access any of the demo stacks, auto updates etc. This is what I get below.

I read your article sent over, but I have no idea what that stuff means. I just want to enable automatic updates and the demo content, both of which do not show up at the Add-on screen.

and to be clear, Iโ€™ve already reached out to my hosting company and they looked in the php, nothing was wrong their either.

Hi There,

Thanks for updating the thread!

As per the given screenshot, I can see you are using a very older version of X theme. Please update the thme and try to re-validate it again.
Please take a full backup of your site before updating the theme.
Also I can see you donโ€™t have a X license in your a/c. You have only pro license. Please confirm the same.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.