It won't take my API

Hello. I went through the process in Wordpress to add my API but it will not take. Cans someone please help?

Hello @Chriswilliamsj,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

With AIP, did you mean the Pro Theme purchase code? Please take a look at following article for potential solutions:

Thanks.

no I do not mean the purchase code. I am tryin to validate my purchase in Wordpress and I have to use the API key. When I enter my API key I get an error. So I cannot access any of the demo stacks, auto updates etc. This is what I get below.

I read your article sent over, but I have no idea what that stuff means. I just want to enable automatic updates and the demo content, both of which do not show up at the Add-on screen.

and to be clear, I’ve already reached out to my hosting company and they looked in the php, nothing was wrong their either.

Hi There,

Thanks for updating the thread!

As per the given screenshot, I can see you are using a very older version of X theme. Please update the thme and try to re-validate it again.
Please take a full backup of your site before updating the theme.
Also I can see you don’t have a X license in your a/c. You have only pro license. Please confirm the same.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.