Issues with PRO version 2.3.3. (unable to edit pages)

I looked through the forum but i see a lot of ppl having the same or sorta same problem.

For a few pages I’m unable to edit because all the content is missing and only see a header and a footer. For some pages there is no problem with editting
And I also have got the error msg: This element could not render due to invalid template markup. This could be due to changes introduced by a third party plugin. The front end of your site should still function normally on another page.

I tried to delete all cache and also tried a diff browser that i never used for maintaining/building this website. But no luck with the issues above.

Please advice!

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for writing in, we just release Pro 2.3.4 please update to that version and clear your caching plugin and see if that resolves the issue.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

If the issue persists, please check the content of your text/headline element, make sure there is no invalid HTML syntax and unclosed tags in it.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thank You for replying.

I updated PRO and checked for updates on my plugin but all is up to date, I don’t use a cache plugin.

Unfortunately the matter still isn’t fixed. It’s about this page: https://www.scratchleiden.nl/scratch-2019/ and without the edit options it’s hard to check for invalid syntax’s or unclosed tags.

I thought i read something about using the <br>tag but I use that on more pages and the main problem of unable to edit is on the …/scratch-2019/ page.

Thanks again!

Hey Stephan,

In this case, would you mind providing us access to your WordPress Admin and FTP so we could check what else could be causing this issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

I’ve updated to PRO 2.3.6 and after that the issue was resolved.

Thnx for your time!

Sincerely,
Stephan

Glad to hear that, Stephan. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.