Issues with PRO and Woocommerce

Im having some issues with my Woocommerce and this is the error i see.

Your pro theme is not up to date with the new woocommerce update.

Hi Sasan,

Thanks for writing in. Sadly, PRO 3.0.4 has not been tested or is not yet compatible with WooCommerce 3.8.0. Currently the theme is compatible with WooCommerce 3.6.5. Here’s a list of all the supported plugin versions https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195.

I would encourage you to downgrade the plugin to the latest supported version while we are still testing the newer versions to avoid conflicts and error.

But if I downgrade now it can cause database issues… how do i do that without causing problems?

Hello Sasan,

I just have updated my WooCommerce version to 3.8 while using Pro 3.0.4. I am seeing the warning message Your theme (Pro) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. which you can ignore at the moment. You do not have to worry about this. This does not have any effect in the features or functionality. This is merely a notice from WooCommerce. This will be address when we release the theme update anytime soon. Please do watch out for it.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.