Issues with post based slider

Hi,

We use revolution slider and have created a post based slider from one category.
It worked well until we worte a new article, that made things weird:

When we show the slider from the category in ascending order it works, but show the slides in the wrong order. In descending it freezes on the first slider. Tried ascending and changed dates on the posts, but it still showed the wrong order on them.

Any idea why this happen? http://kappikunnandi.com/sterke/

Hi @tonyholmnor,

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my local installation. I’ve alread checked both Asending and Desending of Sort Direction but the order of slides still working fine. Please make sure under Sort Posts by option, it’s sorting by Date.

Can you confirm your Slider Revolution plugin is up-to-date? You can find the latest version of this plugin on this page:

Please also try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it still doesn’t work, please provide us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.