Issues with one-page-navigation on multisite installation

Hi there,
I just realised that the one-page-navigation on my multisite installation does not work - but only on one page. It works on www.luxreisen.de but does not work on www.luxreisen.de/en
As I have checked, whether both pages have the same settings, I have no idea what the problem could be. I have also checked the links and the #names of the sections.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance, Julia

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see you are using a very older version of the theme how ever your cornerstone is updated.
Please update the theme and plugins to latest version to avoid any compatibility issue and a possible fix of your issue.

Please check update guid.

Hope this helps!

Hi basanta, thanks for your answer. I will try this and let you know, if it works. Warm regards, Julia

Let us know how it goes!

Hey there, I have updated X and cornerstone to the latest version, which worked out fine regarding my issue with the navigation. But since the update somehow the settings for the header section do not work anymore (e.g. logo size, font and position of navbar). If I make changes in the theme options, they do not affect the frontend. Can you help me with this problem?

Hello Julia,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi Julia,

This happens in both English and German site, and the header has no style at all. And you’re right about the changes not taking effect, I deactivated cornerstone it has no effect, the builder still works and the page renders okay and it’s supposed to be affected by deactivation.

This appears to be a host related issue, perhaps your host has a built-in cache feature? I couldn’t troubleshoot it either as ant change in the site won’t take effect. How about cloning your site outside your current host so we could test it there?

You can use the All in one migration plugin to export your site as a File, then import it using the same plugin to other installation outside your current host (staging). https://wpshout.com/quick-guides/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.