Issues with Expanded Demo App Theme

I’m assisting clients with setting up their website (what else would we be doing here? lol)

their site is www.trip360drones.com

I’ve installed the demo but the home page is just completely non functional. It doesn’t even display the WP black menu bar up top.

Other pages appear to be functioning fine.

I’ve tried search the forum for this but everything that has “app” in it will only results in “appearance”

Not sure if there is a plugin I need to install and activate or not?

When I tried to edit the home page with cornerstone, I get the following pop up error in red in the upper right corner stating: “Uh oh!
An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.”

Additionally, is there a specific part of the forum that addresses each of the expanded demo’s needed plugins to function as they appear on the demo pages?

Thank you
-Daniel

1 Like

I am having this exact same issue, and I have not been able to find a solution either. Sorry, this isn’t a solution, but wanted to let you know you are not the only one!

Thank you for chiming in, good to know that I’m not alone. I’m hoping for a quick fix but maybe it’s an issue with the theme? :man_shrugging:

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

@danielkjennings Please open new thread explain your situation and also provide your credentials

All the best!

Ok will do, thank you

Hi There,

Re-validate your site, then install Revolution Slider plugin and then try to generate demo content and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Slider Rev was installed and activated - but “re-validate” the site worked. In fact - since I’ve logged in last - it wasn’t even shown as active - but it input the code and it now works - like magic ¯_(ツ)_/¯ thanks guys

Hi @danielkjennings,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.