Issues with Customizer

I’ve submitted a few questions recently, but I think the real problem is I am having a lot of issues with Customizer. I’ve updated quite a few setting, for example, the mobile button color, the mobile menu link colors, the footer color, the top navbar padding, and none of it makes any change when I do this. Is it possible for someone to log in and take a look to see why these changes aren’t happening?

Hey there,

I changed your Button Style to 3D and there was no issue.

Please clear your browser cache and also try in other browsers or incognito mode.

Thanks.

This really didn’t answer my question at all. I am not having any trouble with adding buttons to my pages. When I go to Appearance > Customize and try to change the values for things like Mobile Button Color, Mobile Button Background (in the “Renew” section) and Navbar Top Height or Navbar Top Link Alignment (under “Header” section), nothing happens. Changing the values doesn’t change anything about the way those items look on my website.

Hi,

I checked and everything seems to be working fine on my end.

Can you provide us more details on what you would like to change in your header.

Thanks

Can you please read my note again. When I try to change the values for any of the items I’ve listed below nothing happens. I tried moving the top nav bar away from the top of the screen and nothing happens. I’ve tried changing the color of the mobile menu button and nothing happens. I’ve tried changing the the mobile button background color and nothing happens.

Hi There,

This seems to be a caching issue, weird thing is I don’t see any caching plugin in your site. It seems to be a Endurance Page Cache plugin which is very persistent. Is the site hosted in BlueHost? Either way please contact your hosting and ask them if they have an internal caching feature to the site and how you can clear and deactivate it.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!