Issues accessing pages in Pro editor

I’m having access accessing mages in pro and getting a weird “Loading…” message that does not load. See images below.

Hi There @paullalley

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try regenerating your permalink settings by head over to Settings -> Permalinks section on your WordPress backend. Select the option postname and save the changes to re-generate your .htaccess file.

If you’re still having issues, then try increasing your memory limit by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).

I see that you’re using a caching plugin, please purge full cache and disable it as well while you’re testing your site. You can refer to the following resource if required (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hi Mldarshana, I’ve given it a try. I have added my login details in the secure note for you to login and take a look.

Paul

Hi Paul,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

You could try deactivating wp rocket first as that is the plugin that is most likely causing the issue.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Paul,

As I’ve been using Wordpress for some time, this was the first thing I tried with no luck. Can you take a look please? Details are in the previous secure note.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Upon checking the console log, I could see those error messages:

It mean the CSS & JS of content builder are not loading correctly. It might be the CDN conflicts with SSL certificate. For example, the link below is not loading when you visit:

https://2xhvcp25bomge5etcy9wii2f.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/css/admin/huebert.css?ver=3.5.4

Could you please contact to the WPEngine Support about this?

Let us know how it goes!

So I have turned off the plugin, and still nothing is working when you click a profile on the page: https://klineadventures.com/company/our-team/ ACF data is not being pulled in.

It is showing correctly in the back end but the data is not being pulled into the front end, please see my screenshots.

Please help!

Hey Paul,

I’m currently not sure what’s causing the issue and I’ll try to test or replicate this in my test site but for now, please try using ACF shortcodes.

The weird thing is I just changed the Name to the ACF shortcode version and it made everything work.

Hope that helps.

Hi Christan, Weird I applied the same change across all team members and seems to be fine now. Can you please get to the bottom of why this is the case because I use ACF across the entire website and can’t afford for these things to change.

Hi Paul,

We’ll probably check it, but given that the naming is ACF feature alone which developer by another author, then we may hard time investigating it. But we’ll surely check this.

Though based on what discussed, I personally think it’s due to internal cache and transients. And the previous state was cached where shortcode or ACF are still inactive. Resaving it or changing it should clear it.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Shure, but before it was workgin with {{acf:name}} and not the new shortcode you mentioned [acf field=“name”]. My concern is I;m using the original way {{acf:name}} all across my website and do not want to have to unnecessarily change it over.

The reason I am reachgn out to you is because ACF fields is included with my theme and I assume you know more about its integration than I do. As i did not purchase directly with ACF and it was provided with the theme, I expect the theme provider to get to the bottom of it.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I think I know what’s you mean and what causing it, unfortunately, there is no temporary workaround as of this moment. It’s a bit varying on my end, but it’s true when mixed with dynamic content. For now, please use standard shortcode instead of curly shortcodes.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.