Issue with the Snippet Extension

Hi guys,

I’m configuring the Snippet Extension by Themeco and everything works fine until I get to the tab named “Contacts”. When I click the “Add” button nothing happens, it doesn’t works, no error or information message just nothing happens.

I need you to help me with this please. I’m using the last version of Wordpress and X Pro with the child theme.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This could be a JS conflict. Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

I’m having the same issue. This was fixed on an X update, but the Pro version remains broken. It is not working on both the snippet for Contacts and adding hours.

Also the coming soon date picker and image upload are broken. This is the exact same issue I reported in X that eventually got fixed in an update, just didn’t get carried over to Pro.

I already did it before writing here…and I’m still getting the same behavior: nothing happens when I click the “Add” button.

1 Like

Hi guys,

I just updated my Snippet to 2.0 and confirmed this issue is already fixed (tested on both X theme and Pro).

@josuevhn, would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note and I’ll check what’s causing this issue on your site.

@feriamsidera, please create a new topic about this and set your login credentials in a secure note too. I like to check it too.

Thanks!

I just updated the plugin and the issue is gone…now it’s working fine!

Do you still need the credentials?

Thanks for the update!

@iam I updated the plugin, everything is working fine now but oddly enough the access for snippet moved to under settings on both X and Pro. See screen shots. Plus the first time I tried to access it from it’s original spot (it was initially still there) it caused and error. Thanks for the great Support! I think the coming soon plugin still needs an update for pro.

Hi guys,

Glad it’s working now :slight_smile:

Yes, will forward about the coming soon extension. Yes, it’s now moved to their proper section (eg. settings) as stand alone plugin.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Iam I’ve noticed after update that on one of my Woocommerce sites that the plugin update appears to have broken the image upload and made the offer URL field very small. I can click image upload, but nothing happens see attached screenshot. Though if I open media and copy the url, paste and save it does at least retain that.

Hi there,

In that case, I’ll have to check it directly to see if it’s javascript related or internal server error. Please start a new thread about this issue and provide your admin login credentials in a secure note. That’s to make sure your information belongs to your thread only and secured.

Thanks!

I have Snippet version 2.0.2 and only Cornerstone and Snippet as active plugin and Add a contacts listing does nothing. How this can be fixed?

@shimoda

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

If those steps doesn’t help, please open a separate thread and give us WP admin access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.