Issue with styles not applying to website

Hello I’m working on a website where I’ve updated Integrity-7 and replaced the classic buttons with the new buttons. When I am editing within corner stone the buttons look great.

However, when I go to look at the live site, it doesn’t look like the styles have been applied. It just uses the default link styles from xtheme options:

Also just noticed that when I replace classic text, with Text, it doesn’t apply styles either.

Never experienced this before. Please help. Thanks!

Hi @juanp83,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried to check your site but there’s a under construction page at the moment. This could happen when there is an invalid html code with orphaned or a missing a closing tag, please check your content and close all HTML tags and see if this resolves the issue.

This could be a cache issue too, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

If the issue remains then please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hey @Nabeel,

I followed the 3 steps in your instructions. I checked the version compatibility, disabled all plugins, and never added any custom CSS or JS. and I’m still having the same issues. Also changed to parent theme. Nothing seemed to work.

Added a secure note with login credentials for the site.

Thanks,

Hey @juanp83,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your page and I see you assigned an invalid background color code (closing bracket missing) to the buttons (see screenshot)

I went ahead and fixed it but seems like there are more issues on the page which is breaking the elements styling. I created a test page and the button was displaying fine. Please check your page settings and content there seems to be more issues on the page or simply create a new page from scratch if you’re unable to fix the issue.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for catching that! That resolved it! I really appreciate your help!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.