Issue with Responsive Text in Pro

Hi there,

I have a site I’m building that’s nearly complete. I’m working on things like Responsive Text now.

The page is https://leondear.flickdigital.co/

In the top intro text section where it reads, “Leon’s natural charisma and ability to build rapport with all walks of…” I want to make the text responsive.

I’ve created the responsive text called “.intro” and added the class “intro” to the text block, but it isn’t working.

I’ve used it lots on other sites with no problems. Can you please show me what is wrong here?

Here’s a quick video showing exactly what I mean:

Thanks in advance.

Hello @freedomdesign,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please first try to update Pro Theme from version from 1.2.7 to 2.1.6 as there might be some conflicts occurring. As your are running quite old version of Pro Theme, please update to the most recent version and see how it goes. You can take a look at following tutorials for more information:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

The Pro update caused a number of issues in the Menu and Hero Headers which I now need to repair.

But the responsive text issue above is persisting.

Can you please look more into this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @freedomdesign,

I can confirm the font sizing issue on your page, so I tried it on my installation with the same Pro version (2.1.6) and responsive text is behaving well.

I tried changing the class name (for class conflict) and font size with no success. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials? I like to try the copy from my end, and for the meantime, please re-install your Pro theme in case it still has old files.

Thanks!

Hi @Rad

Thanks for this.

The recent update wrecked a lot of my header and footer, so I was redoing that first.

It’s all been fixed up now, so ready to look at this.

I’ve re-installed the Theme, but I’m scared to update again to the latest, please don’t ask me to do that!!

I’ve tried the responsive text again but it still isn’t working.

I’ll add FTP details in a secure note.

Hi @freedomdesign

I’ve just changed the compression value from 1.0 to 2.0 and I can see the responsive text is working fine now, please check this video screencast and confirm?

Thanks.

Wow, is that what it was??

Thank you so much!

Yes, it is, more responsive text technique here which is purely CSS.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.