Issue with phone numbers alignment

Dear All,

Hope all is well in your side, how can I make the 2 phone numbers that I have on top home page on desktop look one above another like on cell phone view. www.tangerdentalcenter.net

Hey @elise83,

You will need CSS positioning for that and coding it is outside the scope of our support. I’d recommend that you add a bit of margin to your links instead.

It looks nice on desktop

Doesn’t cause much difference on mobile.

If you really need to make it the same as the mobile view, I’d recommend that you hire a third party developer.

Thanks.

Ok Thanks. What about if I want to changer my website www.fateursdecroissancemaroc.com to a new one : www.esthetiquetanger.com with exactly the same content. What are the steps to follow ?

Hello There,

The same steps would apply. It does not matter which site you have set up. If you want to display the phone numbers, simply add them like:

<a class="tel" href="tel:+212 6 62 806 460">+212 662 806 460</a>

The numbers should display inline in larger screens and would stack each other in a smaller screens.

Hope this helps.

I got it thanks !!!
I want to change the name of my website www.fateursdecroissancemaroc.com to a new name : www.esthetiquetanger.com, how can I do that ?

Hello @elise83,

I am asuming that you are looking to change the domain name. To do that you can refer following resources:

Thanks.

Thanks ! How can I make the phone number in footer in my website : www.tangerdentalcenter.net Clickable to call

Hi There,

Make it clickable too like this as stated above:
<a class="tel" href="tel:+212 5 39 945 466">+212 539 945 466</a>
The href value is what makes it clickable.
See this guide too: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-add-clickable-phone-numbers-for-smartphones-in-wordpress/

Hope this helps.

what about if I want my footer to be the same if I click on English or Spanish language ( now it’s not the same than French I tried to fix it but I couldn’t ) ???

Hi There,

This may be due to the language plugin that you are using. Please check plugin setting for the same.
If that doesn’t help please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

hi
Here you go thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, first your version of X (4.6.2) is not compatible with Cornerstone (2.1.7), please update your X theme to the latest version (5.2.5).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Second your HTML markup on Customizer > Footer > Footer Content is invalid.

</strong><br href="mailto:contact@tangerdentalcenter.net:">contact@tangerdentalcenter.net</br>
</strong><br>+212 662 806 460</strong><br>
<p> © 2017 Tanger Dental Center - Tous droits réservés</a></p>

Please update that to this:

<strong><a href="mailto:contact@tangerdentalcenter.net">contact@tangerdentalcenter.net</a></strong><br />
<strong><a href="tel:+212662806460">+212 662 806 460</a></strong><br />
<p> © 2017 Tanger Dental Center - Tous droits réservés</a></p>

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.