Issue with nav bar and footer menu

Hi guys. I’d like your help with something.

I have built a navigation menu and a footer menu. For some weird reason elements from the footer menu are showing in the top navigation bar. I have certainly messed something up but can’t find what.

Regards

Hey @giusep71,

I checked your site (see secure note) and I see no issue. Would you mind providing us a screenshot and the exact page this is happening if applicable?

Thanks.

Hi @christian_y
Actually is the Pro theme which was originally migrated and not validated yet. It’s on a different domain. It seems no matter what I do, when a new menu is built and added in the footer, elements from this footer menu overwrite the elements in the top navigation menu.

Would you be willing to take a look I’m gonna grant you admin access. Details in the secure note.

Thanks

Hey @giusep71,

Thanks for providing the details, you will have to add a Navigation Inline Menu element to your the Footer 1 using the Footer Builder.

The result would then look like this:

If you want the menu to display on the right, edit the container setting of the container that contains the footer elements then set the Self Flex : Preset to Fill Space.

Hope this helps.

@Jade You rock!!!

Thanx

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.