Issue with icons

Hey Themeco Team,

I am having issues with icons in the topbar… Several of them do not appear to be working anymore. In the attached screenshot, the envelope icon isn’t displaying.

Can you suggest a fix for this?

Thank you!

Hello @floify,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

On my end website icons are showing up fine. Please see screenshot (please see secure note). Suggest you to please clear browser cache and then try again.

Thanks.

Thank you for the quick reply. I was referring to the envelope icon in my screenshot. It was next to the email address in the header but I removed it because it wasn’t displaying. Can you help me diagnose the issue with the envelope icon?

Hi,

You can try this code for your envelop icon

<i class="x-icon x-icon-envelope" data-x-icon="&#xf0e0;" aria-hidden="true"></i>

Hope that helps

Perfect! Can you also suggest a fix for the mobile phone icon?

Thank you!

Hey There,

The mobile phone icon is displaying fine on my end:

But you can also try with this code:

<i class="x-icon x-icon-phone" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i>

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. That’s the “phone” icon. I would like the “mobile-phone” icon.

Hey @floify,

Are you looking for this Font Awesome icon at https://fontawesome.com/icons/mobile-alt?style=solid?

You can output it with this HTML

<i class="x-icon" data-x-icon="&#xf3cd;" aria-hidden="true"></i>

I tested that in my staging site and it works.

Please note that we could not continuallyl give you the icon that you need. In the code I’ve given above, just replace f3cd with the icon’s unicode that can be found in Font Awesome’s website.

Also note the recent changes regarding icons in the latest version of X. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-2-2-x-6-2-cornerstone-3-2/38234

I’ve also removed all the previous screenshots.

Hope that helps.

Excellent, thank you! I appreciate your help with this.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.