Issue with headers (invisible in cornerstone)

I am modifying BED AND BREAKFAST and have run into an odd problem. The client needs to be able to edit the site via cornerstone and there are some default headers that aren’t showing in cornerstone but appear when the site is visited - and are visible if I edit HOME via text. Of course, editing via text breaks a few features so I’m stuck - I would prefer to avoid manually recreating some sections that we’re going to swap out with our own content…please advise.

URL: http://dev-czspeech.pantheonsite.io/

“EXPLORE & SAVOR
Our favorite regional flavors.”

“TAKE A MOMENT TO
Explore nearby restaurants.”

“DISCOVER
Grand, new adventures.”

I want to be able to remove the

tags as well, please.

Honestly, if I could just edit these, that would be ideal.

Hello @ryancrich,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Have you tried checking the page layout in skeleton mode and see if those elements are showing up there? You have the option to edit from Skeleton mode. I just want to narrow down whether or not element is showing up in Skeleton Mode.

Along with that please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.