Issue with FOOTERS

Hi I have a huge problem! I edited the footer in my website, save it and… It deleted all the footer content!!! I started from scratch again, made the footer, saved it and… deleted again! Do you have any idea about this problem?
Again, is there a way to history back the footers maybe?
Thank you

Hi @RendallN,

It might be the cache issue, please try turning off the cache plugins and check again.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  4. Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi it looks that the issue is with the LINK inside a TEXT element.
I tried step by step and only when I put a link there it crushes. I made the Footer again without it and it works…

Hi There @RendallN

It should not break unless you have have used incorrect HTML syntax. Is it possible to provide exact steps including the code that you have used inside the Text element, so that we can try to reproduce this issue on our end and report it to our issue tracker, if it is a bug.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.