Issue with font selection

I cannot select a font-family for a text element.

I can only choose between Inherit, Body Copy and Headings.

So I went to options, checked that google fonts are enabled, disabled the font manager and clicked on SAVE.

I went to back to the text element again but the result was the same as before - no font-family was available.

Once again I checked options/typography and realized that the font manager was enabled again.

I disabled it again and clicked on SAVE.

But whenever I go back to the font manager it is enabled.

I already disabled it about 10 times and clicked on SAVE but whenever I return to typography it is enabled again.

What am I doing wrong?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that the text element does not have the capability for you to choose a font family. This element relies on the global Typography settings for the body and content. Even if you disable or enable the font manager, you won’t be seeing a font family feature in the text element. You can only choose fonts in the X > Launch > Typography. If you are using the Font manager, you can create and select font families in X > Launch > Templates > Fonts.

To know more about the Font Manager, please check this out:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-font-manager/101

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.