Issue with display of portfolio

Hi,

On this site I have been using the portfolio function to display media appearances for my client, cover and article. This has been work well but recently has started to show display errors in both Safari and Chrome.

As you will see if you go to this page that the items sometimes display with the title covered up by the item below. This changes as you adjust the browser size.

Is there anyway of fixing this strangness, it didn’t used to work this way.

Regards,

Pix.

Hi @Pixel8r,

• Can you please try disabling the lazy load option of JetPack plugin?

• Turn off all the cache plugins.

• Please also try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

Thanks I have worked out what the issue was. I use the SiteGround optimisation plugin and it has a feature called lazy load for images. I have turned that off and the portfolio now displays correctly.

I will not the problem with siteground.

Thanks for your help,

Pix.

Glad to hear you got it sorted, Pix.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.