Issue With ConvertPlug Popup Modal

I had an issue where if I typed into either the input fields I wouldn’t be able to see what I was typing unless I highlighted and scrolled down in the input box. I fixed this with CSS by setting the padding on all sides to 0px.

Now when I type in an email and first name and click submit It says the “email can’t be blank”. Please help.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thanks.

I actually got this fixed thank you! But I have another issue. I have a header set to Global in X Pro and it’s not showing up on one of my posts. Should I open up another topic or is this one good?

Hey There,

Please make sure there is no other header assigned to this post.

If that does not help,would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    -Specific Post URL

All the best!

I only have one header and it’s set globally. I currently have under construction on so you’ll have to log into the site:

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have checked your modal popup and it seems that when you insert an invalid email or name, there will be an error display. However, a certain css code hides that error. This could come from a plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

At certain point, you can get rid of this issue by adding the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body.single .error, 
body.single .notice,
body.page .error, 
body.page .notice {
  display: block !important;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Did you read the thread? That issue was solved. The current issue is there is no header on one of my pages, but there is a header set globally.

Hi There,

We’re sorry for the misunderstanding. I did check the post and it just blank. The structure is not really there. Would you mind removing and then reassigning it again and clear cache before checking again? Let us know how this goes.

Tried this and it still does not show up.

Hi,

Can you try recreating your post.

Add new post then copy all contents from your b-wheezy-drum-kit post.

Then check if the header is showing up in your new post.

Hope that helps

Using X … where do I find this? Need an Email subscribe pop-up… Is there a download for ConvertPlug Popup Modal?Is ConvertPlug included with X???

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Yes ConvertPlug comes with X for free please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-convertplug/66 and for demos see here http://demo.theme.co/convertplug/

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.