Issue with Anchor Link

On this site:https://new.spanishspringsbusinesscenter.com
When you click down to the contact area; it brings you there but the active link isn’t working; not sure what the fix is

Hello Howard,

Thanks for writing in!

Regretfully we cannot check your site because of CloudFlare error.

Are you using one page navigation in your site by adding “#contact-us” as the link of the Contact menu item? To know more how you can apply one page navigation, please check this out:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Yes, that is how I am adding the link.

Everything is working fine but the active link is not changing. Please look at screenshots to see what is happening. Resoruces is highlighted

The reason for that block is due to my web host blocking outside countries.

Hello Howard,

The active menu item does not work because the contact section did not touch the top of the page. You should have at least a footer or another section underneath because the trigger of the active menu is only when the contact section will reach to the top of the page. You can test other section with this one.

By the way, I noticed that you added incorrect html on the page. You added this:

<p><font color="#666">Regional Transportation Commission ("RTC")</p>

<font></font> tag must be properly closed to avoid any issue or conflict with other elements.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.