Issue validating xtheme license on staging url

I created a staging site today for my website to test updates and plug-ins prior to updating on my live site. But I get the following message when I try to validate the license.

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

I would assume there is another option considering its for a staging site. The clone was created on the same server my url is on as a subdomain. Thank you

I figured it out, but for anyone reading, I went to licenses under account and input the my url’s staging name in where it says staging right under production and that seems to have worked to validate my staging url. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

Hello Mickey,

I have checked you site and it seems that you shop is displaying correctly.
For more details about how you can set up your Shop, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Then why am I not seeing the long description? I looked at the site I’m building with a different theme and both the short and long descriptions show like they should. But I will look at the links provided just incase I missed something.

Hello Mickey,

Please go to X > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single Product and make sure that the Products tabs are enabled.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

All of the tabs are ticked to on. The only section ticked to off is show empty cart. In developer tools I noticed a conflict with the cookies notice plugin, so I deactivated it. But I still cannot see the entire product listing. Thank you for your help.

Hey Mickey,

We would love to check your product settings. Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

By the way, the error 403 is coming from the iframe code that you have added in the footer widget area.
Please see the secure note.

I replied to the wrong secure note, its above sorry

Hello Mickey,

I have logged in and investigated the issue. It turns out that there was an issue with the tabs.php file in the parent theme. You may have accidentally deleted the contents of the file or may have been corrupted. Well anyway, I already fixed the problem and the tabs are now displaying in the product pages.

Please check your site now.

Thank you so much for your help RueNel, I have setup a staging site so I’m hoping that helps with any future conflicts.

I do have one more question, I made the clone before you (RueNel) found the issue. So can I safely import the files from my url that you helped to fix to the clone?

Hi Mickey,

That should not be a problem. But I do suggest that you make sure you have a backup of both the current version and the fixed version, just in case. You can be in contact with the hosting service provider to make sure you have the backup.

Thank you.

Will do thank you christopher.amirian

Great!
Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you ReptiTacktical. That fixed my issue!

Glad the suggestion helped.

Glad that helped you clrncgrn.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.