Issue Validating X theme LIcense

Hi there,

I am having trouble validating my X theme license. I’ve done a lot of troubleshooting. I moved it to a new account in case that was the issue. It says it’s validated on the backend of my apex acct but then when I add it in WP it won’t let me and gives me an error message. Would love help ASAP!

Hello Kendall,

Thanks for writing in!

This issue usually happens when you have an older version of PHP. Please make sure that you are using the requirements to run the latest WordPress. You can check it here:

If you can install Health Check plugin, then that would be great so that you can easily check your server settings. ​We also recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

I worked with someone on the Dreamhost (hosting) team to helpme increase my PHP as much as they could (even beyond your recommended limit) and I havent been able to verify the license still. I have also updated Wordpress to the most current version. Can you share any other suggestions?

Hello Kendall,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

In that regards please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

I left it, thanks for your help!

Hi Kendall,

You have an outdated version of the X theme (4.6.4) and Cornerstone (1.3.3), the latest version is 6.5.6 and 3.5.5 respectively.

Please follow the Manual Updates guide provide here, follow the Manual Updates since the Automatic Updates likely will not work on your current version. You can download an updated and fresh copy of X in the APEX dashboard here or on your ThemeForest account.

After you successfully updated the X theme, deactivate and delete Cornerstone (1.3.3), then you’ll see a notice on top of your dashboard to install Cornerstone, click that and it will re-install the latest version of Cornerstone.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Now try to validate your site again using your license.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.