Issue Updating WooCommerce & Wordpress

Hi, weโ€™re trying to get all of our plugins & our theme up-to-date and have run into a huge snag. www.kannakart.com

When we update to the latest Wordpress version; all of our products disappear across our website.

Do you recommend updating all of our plugins first, before we start updating Wordpress? (Or updating Wordpress than updating plugins?) We know you guys have some integration with Woocommerce, so not sure if maybe our theme itself needs an update? (and would we update the theme first, then plugins, than Wordpress?)

Thank you!

Hello @Kannakart,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Generally I prefer to update plugins and themes first before updating Core WordPress. Though itโ€™s always advisable to use latest plugins versions. However, running latest versions of any softwares can cause potential conflicts. As of now the compatible version of WooCommerce is 3.2.3. In that regards I suggest you to wait till our developers roll out the next update after doing all the necessary testing and due diligence.

You can refer our version copatibility guide for more information:

Thanks.

Thanks very much! Now that you mention themes; I am realizing our theme is also a bit out of date as well (v1.1.1); with that in mind, would you recommend we update the Pro parent theme first before updating our plugins?

Hello @Kannakart,

Thanks for updating. :slight_smile:

You can start with updating Theme and then move on to update plugin. I suggest you to please take a look at our theme and plugin update guide as it has all the necessary information that will help you to update Theme and plugins.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.