Issue: The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete

Hi,

I keep getting the error that I have pasted into the title of this Topic, it seemed to occur out of nowhere. No new plugins or PHP code was added.

Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks

Hi there,

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Jade,

Thanks for the response, we have done this in the php.ini file, I’m not sure if it would be good to do this in the wp-config.php file as well.

Thanks

If the php.ini method works, that would be fine.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

I have tried it in three different places now, including the wp-config.php file and it hasn’t worked, is there anything else I can try?

Thanks

Hi Steven,

There are instances that the web host limits the option of increasing the memory limit of the site that even if you try it in the php.ini or the wp-config.php, those settings will not take effect. You might want to get in touch with your web host and ask them to increase your site’s memory limit.

In case your memory limit is already raised and the issue persists, please provide us with the admin and FTP details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check it further.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.