Issue after updating Pro to latest version

Hello,

I am using pro integrity. Everything is up to date.

However since updating 2 days ago, (I was using Pro version 2.4 or 2.5 - before dynamic fields) - I have run into an error with possibly some javascript not loading for a plugin I am using called Conductor - which is throwing it to not work properly in the dashboard.

It was all working fine before the update, and they have confirmed that there are no known errors on a clean wp install, so Im hoping you might be able to help me resolve it.

I am attached the screenshot of the console error coming up.

Thanks

Hello @SophiePeirce,

Thanks for writing in!

Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. From Appearance > Themes activate default theme and let Pro Theme be in deactivated state. After that test the plugin again to see if the issue is still there or not. If the problem is still there then you need to get in touch with the plugin developer and let them know about the test results.
  2. I also suggest you to test for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks Prasant,

SO I have found the issue - it is with Modern Events Cal. when I deactivate it, my conductor plugin words great.

I notice MEC has an update but not available yet for pro users - is that correct?

It might help my issue…

Thanks

Hi @SophiePeirce,

I see, thanks for sharing. We can only provide updates once tested and ready. But I’m not sure about the compatibility between Conductor and MEC. It might be the same after the update unless stated on their changelogs. I recommend contacting the Conductor plugin author so they could discuss the issue between them as developers.

We could only forward issues to plugin developer but we don’t have control over their standards and compatibility issues.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.