Is This Possible With X Theme? Community Image Page

Hello

I was woundering if x theme can do this…im looking to build a page and on said page people can add there image and its added on this page with all the other images people have submitted…

I want there to be rating and commenting capabilities, also this would be separate from my blog…so it doesn’t show up in my articles…only on the specific page…

Idk, i was messing with the cornerstone for page editor, personally its kind of confusing and not sure what im asking is possible?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! This is possible with a bit of custom development. For example check the ACF Pro plugin’s documentation (https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/).

Also check customization best practices guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-best-practices/205).

Hope that helps.

Yeah, this doesn’t help much. I’m not skill enough about using custom fields. Was hoping thier would be like a plugin that i install, then add some short code to the page and that page turns into a galley for my visitors to share thier images and other people can come on said page and browse the images and comment/rate if they want.

If the only way to get somthing like this to work is to mess with code manually, then maybe im asking to much haha.

Anyways, thanks for the resources

Hello @Jord56,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You are not asking for too much. It’s very much possible with the use of plugins without delving into the codes. Please note that the plugins I am sharing are 3rd party and we won’t be able to provide support for issues that may come up. I suggest you to test the plugins in local or a dev setup before deploying to live website. Here are the list of plugins that you can take a look:

If you would like to create a full fledged platform wherein users feel more connected. Take a look at BuddyPress.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.