Is this a bug? WC tabs not displayed in Icon stack

Icon stack. WC issue with tabs, cross-sells, up-sells and related products not displayed.
Had to change
/x-child/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php cross-sells.php up-sells.php related.php
( ‘1’ to ‘true’ )
From

<?php if ( x_get_option( 'x_woocommerce_product_tabs_enable' ) == '1' ) : ?>

To

<?php if ( x_get_option( 'x_woocommerce_product_tabs_enable' ) == 'true' ) : ?>

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my end.

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Regards!

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes’ all is updated. This is a new site in development and all is new.
I found the solution to my issue by looking into the DB. I saw there that the vale written is “true” which should be translated to 1 but actually is not.
The fact is that by making the change it worked.
Also please not that I use the cranium template to make changes to the templates.

Thank you’
Yehuda

Hi Yehuda,

Glad to know you could manage to solve the issue.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.