Is there a way to reduce padding area inside of a ROW or COL

I am trying to shrink the content within this solid border which is inside a row.

I need the top and bottom or the border to be much closer to the content (less height)

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hi there,

Please kindly select the section and see the Row inside that section. Click on the Magnifying glass icon of that row and enable the Marginless option:

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for this reply.

Although I want the top and bottom of the box to be smaller in height. So the text and question mark is just under the border line or on top of. Now there is to much padding inside the borderm I need it to look like this.

Where as now it looks like this

Cheers.

Hi there,

You can easily make the padding smaller from the options of the column, but I need to check the case myself to give you proper suggestions.

kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I have just done that,

thanks!

Hey @mickster58,

The cause of the space is the top margin of the Classic Custom Headline. You can add a spacing helper class to it to reduce the margin.

The same goes to the Classic Text Type.

If you want finer or additional control, you can use the top and bottom padding of the column.

Hope that helps.

Sorry I have done that and it still will not reduce in size.

Hi there,

I checked the page and added few styles to the typewriter text:

And made the question mark a little bit smaller:

Now as you can see it is what you wanted:

I suggest that you check the articles below for more information on how you can use the Google Chrome Browser Developer Toolbar to find out proper CSS code that you need to add for styles:

Thank you.

Thanks for your help,

I will definitely have a look at this developer tools.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.