Irritating Bug!

See the attached screenshot. I have two sections that are created to only appear in the two smallest screen sizes, you will have to select the two smallest screen sizes to see them. I have recreated the sections twice, and the gaps aren’t working correctly. You can see the editor layout vs the front end layout. What’s up? I need this fixed. Why is it happening? Thank you for a quick response! Login info in secure note.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your setup I see couple of issue that could be the cause of the issue you’re having, please do the following first:

1. I see you’re using an old version of Pro, please ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. I think your host is caching the content, that could be the reason you’re not seeing the latest changes on the front-end as the content is being served by the cache. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

Let us know if the issue remains!

None of that seems to have helped. Can you confirm that you are seeing the right thing, or if you are seeing the wrong thing?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the given login infomration is not working and we can not access your website. Please double check the case and give us the correct information.

I checked the K9 and the Grass Paving code in the front end of the website and I see that the second one lacks the code below:

<hr class="e9-102 x-line">

Please recreate that section and do not duplicate from the previous one. Just add the elements one by one.

Thank you.

The login hasn’t changed, it still works so not sure what the issue is there. As suggested, I recreated the sections and they display fine. Duplicating and modifying sections is pretty important so I hope that issue won’t keep popping up.

Hey There,

In most cases, you cannot really compare the elements in the preview especially if you have assigned the elements to display/hide in different screen size with “Hide During BreakPoints” option. Since you are using the very latest version of Cornerstone, you can always use the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of the elements on the preview area.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.