Iphone collumn problem

Hi There,

I’ve been making my website but when i looked at it on my iphone SE with ios 11 I just see 1 collumn way on the left. Looks like shit. Im probably doing something wrong, could you have a look? Its www.brandontwerp.nl. Thanks a lot!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue happened because of your custom css. Please make it responsive using @media css block. To resolve this issue, please have it updated and use this instead:

@media(min-width: 980px){
    .x-column {
        position: relative;
        z-index: 1;
        float: left;
        margin-right: 1%
    }

.x-column.x-1-1 {
        width: 100%
    }

.x-column.x-1-2 {
        width: 49.5%
    }

.x-column.x-1-3 {
        width: 32.66666%
    }

.x-column.x-2-3 {
        width: 66%
    }

.x-column.x-1-4 {
        width: 24.25%
    }

.x-column.x-3-4 {
        width: 74.25% ;
    }

.x-column.x-1-5 {
        width: 19.2% ;
    }

.x-column.x-2-5 {
        width: 39.2% ;
    }

.x-column.x-3-5 {
        width: 58.8% ;
    }

.x-column.x-4-5 {
        width: 79.2% ;
    }

.x-column.x-1-6 {
        width: 15.833333% ;
    }

.x-column.x-5-6 {
        width: 82.5% ; 
    }

.x-column.last, .x-column:last-of-type {
        margin-right: 0;
    }

.el136 {
    	width: 100%;
    	max-width:none !important;
    }

.x-frame {
    	width:100%;
    	max-width:none !important;
    }
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Awesome! Totally fixed my problem. Changed the min width a bit, looks smashing now.

Whilst I’m here anyhow, can I submit a feature request to you?
I’d love the ability to duplicate and delete pages in cornerstone, I think I’m unable to duplicate pages and that costed me a lot of work, boring work. The same goes for sections, if I could duplicate sections (maybe even send them to other pages?) I’d be sooooo much faster, and I’t be more fun.

And another small feedback:
It took me a long time to figure out how to edit the names of my headers, I even accepted that I’d just have to deal with their original names, the thing is kind of designed in a way thats unclear to see that you can type in that. I’ll add a screenshot of what I mean.

Thanks so much for the support!

Hello There,

Thanks for the feedback. Well pass it to our developers so that they will be made aware of it.

By the way, instead of duplicating the page in Cornerstone, you can save it as Cornerstone template. It can be save as a block or page template. You can even download it as a cornerstone template and import it to another page or site. Please check out the “Working with templates” section in this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps.

Hi there! That helps a lot, thanks so much :smiley:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.