Invert color on blog post page, and blog posts

Hi.

My customer like dark version, but on blog posts and on blog post entrry (inlcudin comments) like invert colors.

I read, post on How do I change blog post background color? and try several option and not work…

.blog .single-post .site {
   background-color: white;
}

or

.blog .single-post .site {
   background-color: white ! important;
}

or

.blog .entry-content.content {
   color: #000;
 }

All put this code on GLOBAL CSS on X Corner -> Options

Apreciate helps

My site on development

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hello @tamainut,

Thanks for writing in!

Please try following CSS to change background color:

.post .entry-wrap {
    background-color: #fff;
    box-shadow: none;
}

article.comment {
    background-color: #fff;
    box-shadow: none;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Oh my god.

A lot of thanks.

Also, sorry for put post on incorrect forum.

A last question.

It has very dark gray for when it comes to black background. Perhaps a gray closer to white would be more visible.

I want to change this last, for the whole style.

That is, when the background of something is begro that the font is a lighter tone as for example, rgb(206,206,206)

See example on http://snavarro.ovh/2017/07/12/hello-world/ and see

• Search
  • Recents,…
  • Archivies,…
    And on Leave a commment see all text areas…

It’s It is a very difficult UX,

Best regards.

Hi There,

Please also add this CSS:

select, textarea, input[type="text"], 
input[type="password"], input[type="datetime"], input[type="datetime-local"], input[type="date"], input[type="month"], input[type="time"], input[type="week"], input[type="number"], input[type="email"], input[type="url"], 
input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="color"], .uneditable-input {
    background-color: #f9f1f1;
}

A lot of thanks…

Work fine for all sit.

Best regards.

Thank you!