Invalid time event

Hey, Suddenly people can’t register for my event on my website. It says invalid time, also in the tickets i have to put in a time. than I copied the event to see if that would change something. Now it’s showing the time countdown, but I’m still not able to register and with the tickettype I have to fill in another time slot. Don’t really know what to change or what I can do to fix this.

When you go to i.e. the Bars event, You’re not able to register for it or Foundation it still says this event has passed and invalid request when trying to register …

Could you please help me?

Hi @logopedieenzang,

Thanks for reaching out.

This seems to be data related and I can’t reproduce on my installation. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note?

Thanks!

Thank you.

Hi there,

It seems that you have updated X to the most recent version but Cornerstone is outdated which might be causing an incompatibility issue.

Kindly update Cornerstone as well. Please make sure to keep a backup of your site before updating.

Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Hope this helps.

Hi I’ve updated cornerstone, but still seem to be having the same problem.
The event is still finished it says and when you want to book it, it says invalid request.

Hi @logopedieenzang,

Upon checking and comparing to my created events, the only difference is the ticket settings. And the one that has invalid request doesn’t have any available tickets. Please try adding available tickets, or simply make it unlimited.

Once done, ticket selection will appear in the book form.

Thanks!

Perfect!! That worked. So grateful for your help! :pray:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.