Integrity Stack Breaking Website

Hey guys,

I need to add a sidebar to my blog page (and post pages). Right now, my stack is set to Icon (which doesn’t have a sidebar). Whenever I change it to Integrity it breaks my site. It’s the only stack that breaks it. I run a blog, so having a sidebar literally impacts its success. There’s currently an under construction page up, but I’ve attached screenshots to show you what it’s doing.

I’m really tired. And 37 weeks pregnant. I just want to get this blog relaunched already! Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you very much,
Brittni

Hi Brittni,

I checked your site and it’s currently under construction mode.

Can you provide us your login details in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

For the mean time, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

Sorry I didn’t realize my Under Construction page was still live - I took it down!

Hello There,

Your site is love and using Icon stack. Do you want to switch to Integrity stack? After changing the stack, please clear your site and plugin caches. If nothing is working and your site is still broken, please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.