Integrity Portfolio and pagination issue

Hi Guys,

I am having an issue with sorting and pagination. I have several categories but if I choose ABS (one of the categories under sort videos) for example, and I have to go to the second page when it reloads it shows ALL again and I have to pick ABS again. So it doesn’t feel user friendly. Any help would be so appreciated :sunny:

Hi there,

The filter functionality that you see and use in the portfolio listing is filtering the currently loaded items and it does not have the ability to filter the options that are not loaded. That is why it can not be implemented after the pagination related load of the new data. It reverts back to all to filter newly added items.

This is a technical obstacle to implement the way you intend to keep the filter in place while using the Pagination.

I will add this as a usability and feature request in our internal system.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for your reply and for considering it for feature UI. Do you know of any alternative for this since my website is based on a membership to subscribe to these videos and it’s basicly what I am pushing, I was not aware of the limitations of the portfolio and intend and have been uploading more daily for my subscribers. I appreciate this very much.

mmm… I am not sure f ti will be a perfect fit but have you considered Essential Grid plugin which is bundled with our theme?

You can install it accessing X > Overview page.

For more information:

Thank you.

Thank you Christopher, I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

You’re always welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.