Integrity Demo Pages

Hello,

I have one more question, too.

I successfully uploaded the Integrity homepage demo; however, how do I get the remaining pages from the Integrity Demo shown on your main X-Theme site? (i.e., about us, services, pricing, contact page, etc.)??

Thank you for your time,

Michael

PS: My other topic was about the elements in PRO. It seems I can’t customize and/or add animations to elements other than having to input custom CSS? You will see my other topic. Thanks again. I’m looking forward to your reply.

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing in!

We have standard demos and expanded demo contents. Integrity falls into standard demo family. In standard demos post import, you will get placeholders for images and home page layout. Whereas expanded demos are full blown site designs that you can use to get you started even quicker. So you will have to manually create the inner pages.

For more information about the difference in our standard and expanded demo as to why only placeholders in standard demos are explained on this page:

However, I see that you have Pro Theme license. Because of the templating system, Pro Theme does not come with Demo import function. Instead it has Design Cloud. For more information on design cloud, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.