Integrity 5 remove top left menu

Hi!

Having worked with a lot of templates like Avada, Salient, Flatsome, etc etc etc… i decided to give it a shot at X.
I couldn’t be more dissapointed so far, especially because it’s not that user friendly as the others i’ve worked.

Cornerstone builder has too much options, tiny options.
And low and behold, after 2 hours of purchasing the theme here i am on the support forum to post my first request…

On Integrity 5 demo, there is a top left menu (i think it’s a menu?!). How can i remove it? I already went to widgets section, menus section, theme options… and found nothing.
Documentation also nothing… so could anyone give me an enlighting tip of where is the option to remove it?

Thanks.

Hi @globalservices,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, I agree on that, starting a new theme is quite confusing however if you manage to work for it in a little more time, you can say that X theme is easy to use than other themes and we are here always to help you and guide you to understand and to use X theme.

In regards to your concern, not sure what menu or something that you want to be remove. It could be the header widgets menu. To remove it, just go to your Theme options > Header > WIDGETBAR > HEADER WIDGET AREAS > none(disabled).

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you Nico.

Well… perhaps… it’s a recent theme and i will need to work with it perhaps i will enjoy it, but honestly i doubt it… at least compared to the ones i mentioned.

Regarding the problem:
I already set Theme options > Header > WIDGETBAR > HEADER WIDGET AREAS > none(disabled). It was already set actually. Still the same issue.
Please visit the Integrity 5 demo and on the top left of the site there is “OTHER | INFO | CAN | GO | UP | HERE”. Where is the option to change that value or remove it?

thanks

Hi,

Those were added in Topbar Content.

Theme options > Header > MISCELLANEOUS > TOPBAR Content

Thanks

Thank you Paul! That is correct. Fixed.

Just one question. How can i replace that for a widget area?

I inserted this code on functions.php:
function wpb_widgets_init() {

register_sidebar( array(
        'name'          => 'Custom Header Widget Area',
        'id'            => 'custom-header-widget',
        'before_widget' => '<div class="chw-widget">',
        'after_widget'  => '</div>',
        'before_title'  => '<h2 class="chw-title">',
        'after_title'   => '</h2>',
    ) );

}
add_action( 'widgets_init', 'wpb_widgets_init' );

and implemented this code replacing the OTHER INFO CAN GO UP HERE with this:

<?php

if ( is_active_sidebar( 'custom-header-widget' ) ) : ?>
    <div id="header-widget-area" class="chw-widget-area widget-area" role="complementary">
    <?php dynamic_sidebar( 'custom-header-widget' ); ?>
    </div>

<?php endif; ?>

I assigned a widget to that area and it doesn’t show anything.

And another thing… why can’t i access X Documentation? it links to a page with XML error?

thanks

Hi there,

It would always be best to start with the Knowledge Base as most of the information about the theme setup is there:

As for setting a widget to the topbar, you can override it through the file _topbar.php which is found in x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/

You can find more information about template customization here:

Hope this gets you started.

Cheers!

Thank you Jade, that sure gives a big help.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.