Integrity 1

I like the layout of the Integrity 1 demo. I can’t figure out how to achieve some of the look and function.

-How do I make a video full screen? I’ve been able to insert and image but seem to be unable to get it to go full screen. How do I do that?
-How do I create a menu bar like the one in the Integrity 1 demo?

Thank you in advance.

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Hi John,

Did you receive the info requested? Did you have a chance to review it? I appreciate you taking the time .

Thanks

Hello @steve,

Looks like you sent a direct message to John. There is no need to DM as it won’t be possible for other support staff to help you out. While sharing login details you can reply back using secure note feature.

Let me try to help you out using the information you shared:

1. To make full screen slider please make sure to select Full Screen under Slider settings > Slide Layout.

2. Please use Mega menu feature to create navigation structure like Integrity 1 demo. Please refer our knowledgebase documentation:

Thanks.