Integrity 1 Template

My site is: MindridgeTradingSystems.com

I want to use the Integrity 1 Demo Content, so I set that up. However, I can see the Image/Slider that is supposed to be on the top of the home page - as seen here: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/

I think its because when I chose that Demo setup, it said that I need to have the Revolution Slider. I don’t see Revolution Slider as one of the Extensions that I can choose from. However, Slider Revolution is one of the extension choices. Is it supposed to be that one? If so, that extension is not working for me. When I try to install it, I get a “Error Encountered. Details” message. The details say “Destination folder already exists.”. How do I access that?

If it is supposed to be “Revolution Slider”, where can I get that extension/plugin? If I install that extension/plugin, will that feature then appear on the home page template?

Also, Is there any way to get all the page layouts for Integrity 1? Such as http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/pages/contact/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that standard demo content will only give you placeholders for contents and images. No sliders and other elements using plugins too. You can only have a one to one copy with you import the expanded demo contents. For further explanation about our standard and expanded demo contents, please check out this thread:

Thank you for your understanding.

I’m not sure I understand your answer. I thought it would have placeholder for the way the top of the page is on this link: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/ - I’ve used other themes, and I usually get their placeholder imagers or sliders on the template and then I change that to my own images. This demo content doesn’t have this component on it.

Also, my Slider Revolution extension that comes with the theme is not working. I get an error message when I try to install it.

1 Like

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you please provide the error message when you install Rev Slider?

To know more how you can utilize sliders in X, please check this knowledge base:

Hope this helps.

I had posted the error message in my first email:
When I try to install it, I get a “Error Encountered. Details” message. The details say “Destination folder already exists.”. How do I access that?

Hi There,

Access your site via FTP

and delete de RevSlider Folder from Wp-Content/Plugins

Try to Install again on Wp Admin | X

Hope it helps

Hi Joao, I accessed my site via SFTP, and I deleted the RevSlider Folder from the Wp-Content/Plugins, as you suggested. And then reinstalled it in that folder. However, it still is not working in my WP admin for MindridgeTradingSystems.com. I need “Revolution Slider” for the theme I am using.

If I go to "Overview: in my Dashboard, and look at “Extensions”, it has an Extension called “Slider Revolution” but that is not what I need. I need “Revolution Slider” which is supposed to be included with my purchase of X Theme. How can I get that extension or Plugin to work?

Hi there,

Revolution Slider and Slider Revolution is the same plugin, yes, it’s a bundled plugin. You can get it by installing it in theme’s add-ons page, or by downloading the installation files from Themeforest.

Or maybe you’re looking for a different slider?

Please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note and I’ll check the problem with installation. What error you’re getting? Or perhaps you’re expecting for the slider is ready for display once you installed it, like from the demo?

Thanks!

I didn’t know they were the same thing. I activated Slider Revolution, but when I go to the Slider Revolution dashboard, it says it is not activated.

My login is:
username: josephd199
password: Leo6543*^

I chose the Church demo content because I want the top part of my homepage to look like that - not the same image, but that look. When I look at my homepage after activating the Slider Revolution, I am getting an error message "Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias church-home not found. " That must be because of the problem where it is saying that Slider Revolution isn’t active. Please let me know what to do to get this to work.

Thanks!

Hi There,

The given credentials dont seem to work.

Do the follow.

Go to X > Install Revolution Slider

Go to Installed Plugins activate the plugin,

If the plugin ask you to activate after it is already active on installed plugins, you can ignore, as the plugin is actually asking you to validate it, but that is not necessary and just possible if you purchase the plugin alone.

After that, go to X and install the church demo again

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you

Sorry, here is the correct login:

mtsadmin
zGFmQHJ(Zx10a$K(

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, the slider is loaded correctly.

Please clarify.

Thank you