Integrity 1 Demo - is empty of anything useful (no media, no sliders, nothing)

Hi,

I purchased this theme thinking that something like Integrity 1 demo would come with something, but inside there is nothing, not even the sliders (which become visible upon scroll up in view) which is what I want.

Furthermore even the thin lines background, as a beginner, I need to see how those are created - but they are not even visible in the media library ? How so ? If they’re in the demo, surely I should be able to view them ?

Please can we have the Sliders (I don’t care for the video one that’s above the menu bar because I don’t need that, but I do need to know the animation setttings for the sliders which appear and become visible as and when you scroll up the page).

Thanks.

Hi,

The sliders are made using revslider plugin so you need to install the plugin first before loading the demo.
Since you have already loaded it, please install the plugin and load the demo again.

With regards to the background, yes it’s not in media. They are intended to be replaced but if you would like to use you can download it from the link below

For moreinformation please check the link below

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.