Integrity 1 Demo Content

I have downloaded the theme, registered the theme and attempted to import the demo content. However, when I do it does not look like the demo content. Most of the shortcodes are present but none of the images are. Any suggestions?

Hello Malibu,

Thanks for writing in!

With standard demo, you only get placeholders of the images and not the actual standard demo content. You can only get the exact demo content when you import one of the expanded demo contents. Please check out this knowledge base article to fully understand how the standard demo and the expanded demo works:

Hope this helps.

Okay, that seems like a lot of extra work. Not that I want to use any of the demo content for my site but now I have to import a lot of the content myself instead of just changing it. For instance, i noticed the there is no placeholder for the video or the menu options that slide up. As i mentioned, I don’t want to use the video or the exact content but now I have to spend time inserting this into the homepage instead of just changing it. I also noticed the header looks nothing like the demo - that seems like something that at least should be the same.

Am I missing something here? Should there be a placeholder?

I’m also confused because it states here that every demo has content…

Full demo content is provided for each of our demos, however, content is not included for our sales page72 as this is not considered one of our demos and is used specifically for our business purposes. If you are interested in recreating the look of this page we recommend starting out with the demo content for Integrity 171 as it will get you a majority of the way there.

I just want to be able to insert my own images and content but it seems the page is not even styled correctly. Not of the text is styled the same and the footer information is missing.

Hey Malibu,

With the standard demo contents, you will only have the homepage with image placeholders, a few posts and the Theme Option settings. All other pages like will not be included.

I have compared your site and the Integrity demo 1.

• The header is different because you have installed and enabled Ubermenu plugin.
  • The content area displays the placeholders using the same styling as the demo
  • The footer does not have any widget contents in it

The slider is not included as well. If you want to replicate it, you can check out this thread:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.