Integrity 1 data import not importing everything

hi,

i am trying to import integrity full data to my site. it says successful,but much of the content including pics are missing?

please can someone advise as to what i am doing wrong and how to correct this?

thanks,

darryn

HI There,

Thanks for writing in!

Integrity one is a Standard demo content. The Standard demo content importer is based off of our original demos, and allows users to setup their site similar to the specified source.

This importer will setup the structural layout from the homepage of the demo selected with placeholder content, and will also update your Customizer settings as mentioned above. Additionally, you can see how various features can be utilized.

The standard demo import only comes with Home page . content with place holder image not the actual image and customizer setting. If you want to utilize complete demo please choose one of our expanded demo.

You can refer this for more help.

Hope this is clear to you.

Thanks

Thanks for response. I totally understand. Thanks

Hi There,

If you want to test a full demo with all the content, images, inner pages, slider revolution etc, you can try generating one of expanded demo.

If you want something based on Integrity stack, you can try one of the following expanded demos.

• Restaurant
  • Band
  • Auto

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.