Installing Extensions

How to install Extensions? When I click on the install button for extensions nothing happened

Hello @aabdosai,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If you are referring to the bundled extensions that comes with X Theme then the same can be installed from X > Validation > Extensions. https://cl.ly/2V3s0R3p3i1l

Please revoke the validation and try validating again and see if it lets you to install Extensions.? You can revoke from X > Validation > Revoke validation (Click).

If you face issues while installing extensions after revalidating, please try increasing memory limit. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.

Add the following lines into that file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

When I click the install button for the extension I get nothing. Please help

Indeed I got changed the wp-config.php , but still when I click the install button I get nothing

Hi There,

Thanks for the update!
Would you mind providing the website details so that we can have a look?

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Right now Iā€™m working on localhost. Is there a way to install extensions manually?

Hi there,

Oh I see. Would you mind mentioning where are you seeing the issue? Is it in X > Validation when you are trying to install a plugin or is it on the Plugins page itself?

If it is on the plugins page, the issue might probably be something in your Wordpress installation.

In case you are still not able to find the issue, you can install the plugins manually through FTP or your site files.

Since you are working locally, go to wp-content/plugins then place the plugin file in there and you should be able to see and active it in the admin section after.

Thanks Jade for the reply. I just installed it again and every thing works fine. Thanks

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.