Install for Demo

I need to do some design tests for a client with x theme. I can install X inside a subdomain where I have the license to be able to show him a test design and then if he likes, buy the license and put it on his own domain.?
Any other possibility to do demos with x?
Thank you for your reply

Hi Pedro,

Are you using the update version already? If yes, please check our FAQ here:

Demos are available on the Design Cloud. There are currently 12 site demos. We can only install and show 1 demo at a time though.

Hope this helps.

I don’t think I’ve expressed myself well. What I want to do is make a demo of what a new site would look like with one or two demonstration pages. My question is if I can install a wordpress in a subdomain where I have the style license, demo.mydomain.com and do the tests there for my client to see.
Regards

Hello Pedro,

Thanks for elaborating.

Yes, that is possible. If you have an X license, you can set the demo subdomain as the staging URL of the X license that is in your account:

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Once you’ve done that, you will then be able to validate the installation of the demo subdomain using the license in your account.

When it works with your client, you may get the license for their site and register their domain to their license and remove the test demo URL to your license.

Hope this explains it.

That’s very kind of you. I suppose the license of my main site will remain intact and in perfect condition. Right?

Hey Pedro,

Yes, that is correct.

one more question. This site can be in another subdomain that is not the one of the main reference… For example. My main license is in domain1.com … I can put it in subdomain.anotherdomain.com and ading this subdomain in stading url of the X license???

Hi Pedro,

Yes, you can use any url to validate as a staging site. The only caveat is that it is for staging purposes only, so it should not be used for a second production site. But the use case that you have outlined is absolutely fine.

Great…
By the way, I’m super happy with your support.

Glad to hear that and thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.