Instagram reports: Please check the username

Hi,

Since I cannot find the support ticket area to address my concern directly to the themeco support team I’ll just post it here.

So the problem to our site is that the Instagram Feed was working properly on the site for a long time, until now we got this error on Instagram Feed under Essential Grid. See the screenshot here --> http://take.ms/AQwwo

P.S. Can someone tell me where to post the support ticket for my concern?

We need to get this resolve ASAP since the site is live and the Instagram Feeds is very important on the site for viewers.

Thanks

Here’s the site by the way: http://www.franceslargemanroth.com/

We are just experiencing this same thing right now. Have had to take the feed off of our homepage.

Also just started happening for me. was perfect 2 days ago…

*Just a note to help anyone with this problem: just saw this on another forum -
ThemePunch-Support AUTHOR TEAM
2 days ago Flag
Hi ------,

Thanks for your reply. We’ve received a response from the developers and they are aware of this issue. Looks like Instagram made some changes to the API. We’ll look into this asap!

Cheers from the team @ ThemePunch

Hi everyone,

The Essential Grid team is working on the problem which is caused due to new changes in the Instagram API. They will release an update soon.

After they released the update we will check and go for the testing process to make sure the new version will not have any conflict with our theme and ecosystem, then we will include it in our bundled version.

There will be no strict ETA for the update of the bundled version due to the reason mentioned above and the ones mentioned in the Bundled Version section of the article below:

Rest assured that the update will be in a timely manner after the official release of the Essential Grid update.

Thank you, everyone, for your patience and understanding.

Hi All,

We’ve now pushed the latest version of Essential Grid to our automatic updates system, which fixes this issue. You should see this release available for updating in your WordPress Admin.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.