Instagram feed on The Grid

Hi

I am trying to add an Instagram feed into a clients site using The Grid plugin. I have gone through the process of creating an access token from my Instagram account and added this into the global settings under Instagram API.

However I am unable to display feeds for various users or hashtags, i can only display my own posts (from the Instagram account I created the access token with). I am correct in thinking that i should be able to display my clients feed or even multiple Instagram profile feeds or hashtags aren’t I?

Look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks in advance

Hey there,

According to the documentation, yes, that is possible. Please give us access to your WordPress admin in a secure note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

Hi

I have sent a secure note, this is setup on the clients site at present, i have created the access token via my Instagram but want to display their Instagram feed in the grid.

Thanks

I’ve replicated the setup in my test site and this happens on my end too. This looks like an issue with either Instagram or the Grid. I’ll forward this to our development team.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.