Inspector Not Working

The Inspector tab is not working in Chrome. Here is what’s happening:

• When I click on a section it doesn’t expand it in the left pane under the Inspector tab.
  • Inspector tab always shows “Nothing Selected”
  • However, under the Layout tab, when I mouse over a section it will highlight that section in the right preview
  • Also, when I click on the header it will give me the option to edit it

I’ve tried disabling all of the extensions.

How can I get this to work?

Thank you.

Hi Tekton,

I see you have plenty of licenses, so I’m not sure which site you’re referring to. So could you please follow the the points below and see if that helps.

• If you’re using a child theme, first switch to your parent theme and test your issue again.

• If you have added any custom Javascript into your site, try removing them temporarily and test your site again.

• If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache and disable CSS/JavaScript autominification options and test your issue again.

• Try disabling your 3rd party plugins and test your site to see if you’re experiencing a plugin conflict.

If you’re still having this issue, provide us with your site URL to check your issue further. In case if you want to provide login credentials, please use the secure note option below your posts to submit those information.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.