Inserting Page Templates Not Working

Hey guys,

We’re working on our site and I can’t add a page template. It gets all the way to the end and then gets hung on this JS error, it seems;

cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:19500 TypeError: sections.reverse is not a function
    at cs.js?ver=3.0.4:49460
    at tryCatch (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:51261)
    at invokeCallback (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:51276)
    at publish (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:51244)
    at cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:40727
    at invoke (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:1335)
    at Queue.flush (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:1399)
    at DeferredActionQueues.flush (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:1207)
    at Backburner.end (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:521)
    at Backburner.run (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.0.4:643)

Can you help us troubleshoot?

Site access and Server info will come in private reply.

WP Version: 4.9.5
Cornerstone: 3.0.4
XTheme: 6.0.4 running a child theme (though currently disabled).

We’ve done all of the standard troubleshooting work like disabling all plugins, turning off the child theme and getting rid of any JS in the “custom JS” section.

Hi @LNUredi

Please try the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If none of these helped, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue. I can see you provided us with site access details, that’s good to see your homepage but not enough to login in the admin dashboard.

Thanks.

Hey there,

We’ve done all of the above. We are running an increased PHP Memory (first thing we tried) and did try disabling all plugins and clearing the CDN cache.

I’ll provide you with a UN/PW to the site so you can look around.

Thanks

Hi @LNUredi,

I could not be able to check your setup further because the login credentials that you shared is not correct.

Would you mind checking the login credentials that you have sent to us.

Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.