Inserting ACF fields into a page causing problems with formatting display in PRO

Hi,

I installed ACF Pro and inserted some custom fields into one of my site pages. Ever since then the page formatting is all messed up when viewing within the Pro editor. The actual page vies fine, but within Pro the formatting disappears.

If I select an element, row etc and change a formatting setting, and then revert that setting then the element/row then displays properly. But every time I refresh the Pro editor or re-login then I am back to square one.

Please can you help?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please help us with your website details and a screenshot or video of the issue that you are facing so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Hi @chris.hardisty,

A bit weird, I removed and changed the ACF shortcode and nothing happens. But I saved it as a template and imported to a new page, it works okay. Please check the X SAMPLE page that I made, perhaps you can re-import the same template.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.